Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
quick and easy to have on hand
- 12 1⁄2 cups flour
- 5 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Add sugar and brown sugar to bowl, making sure to break up any clumps.
- Whisk mix to thoroughly combine.
- Store in covered container in cool, dry place.
- This mix will keep for up to four months.
What a great and helpful recipe! I used 3 1/2 cups of it today in making pumpkin nut bread and soon, will make cranberry nut bread, too. I measured out 3 1/2 cup portions of the master mix and put them individually in baggies, then put the baggies in a tin with a tight cover. So, I can make bread anytime I want to! Thanks for the great post!
Thank You for this. I see it comes in handy.