Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a delicious cranberry sauce or relish! It was a triple blue ribbon winner at three large fairs! It was a family secret recipe until now. It is the most requested family recipe in our family.Even people who don't like cranberries, love this recipe.
- Dissolve jello in hot water.
- Add pineapple juice.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, combine cranberries, apples and sugar.
- Stir into cranberry mixture the jello/pineapple and add the nuts.
- Pour into mold or individual molds.
- I use a glass loaf pan.
- Chill 2 hours, or longer.
- Unmold, or I scoop out and spoon into fancy glass serving dish.