This is a delicious cranberry sauce or relish! It was a triple blue ribbon winner at three large fairs! It was a family secret recipe until now. It is the most requested family recipe in our family.Even people who don't like cranberries, love this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve jello in hot water.
- 2Add pineapple juice.
- 4Chill until slightly thickened.
- 5Meanwhile, combine cranberries, apples and sugar.
- 6Stir into cranberry mixture the jello/pineapple and add the nuts.
- 7Pour into mold or individual molds.
- 8I use a glass loaf pan.
- 9Chill 2 hours, or longer.
- 10Unmold, or I scoop out and spoon into fancy glass serving dish.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Massachusetts Cranberry Sauce/Salad
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 64.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 43.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: