Here's a "steak" that's easy for toddlers to eat. Our oldest son Mason who is almost 2 just loves the flavor and will eat this any time, and my dh and I love it as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons steak seasoning (Durkee Grill Creations Steak Dust)
- 1Season each chicken breast to taste (we use about 1/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp because we're somewhat health conscious).
- 2Heat a frying pan on high and sear chicken about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- 3In a 350 degree oven, finish cooking chicken breasts for about 20 minutes, then serve with white rice or any other side of your choice!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mason's Chicken Steak
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 76.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 27.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: