Recipe by Krystal-Belle
Here's a "steak" that's easy for toddlers to eat. Our oldest son Mason who is almost 2 just loves the flavor and will eat this any time, and my dh and I love it as well.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons steak seasoning (Durkee Grill Creations Steak Dust)
Directions See How It's Made
- Season each chicken breast to taste (we use about 1/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp because we're somewhat health conscious).
- Heat a frying pan on high and sear chicken about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- In a 350 degree oven, finish cooking chicken breasts for about 20 minutes, then serve with white rice or any other side of your choice!