- 3 lbs yukon gold potatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into pieces (the smaller they are, the faster they will cook).
- Place potatoes and garlic in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain, but do not discard garlic.
- Add remaining ingredients, and mash with a potato masher until smooth.
- Add additional milk if necessary.
- If desired, season with additional salt and pepper.