Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I don't care for the sweet potatoes topped with marshmallows, but a good friend fixed these for Thanksgiving dinner last year and I loved them! This is a recipe from Bobby Flay.
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat to 375°.
- Bake potatoes until soft, 35 - 40 minutes for medium potatoes, 1 hour for large.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; whisk until smooth.
- When potatoes are tender, remove from oven, slice in half, and remove centers of potatoes.
- Mash and add maple syrup mixture.
- Taste for seasoning and transfer to a warm serving bowl.