- 5 lbs sweet potatoes (10 med or 5 large potatoes)
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 3⁄4 cup creme fraiche
- 4 teaspoons adobo sauce (from canned chipotles)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat to 375°.
- Bake potatoes until soft, 35 - 40 minutes for medium potatoes, 1 hour for large.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; whisk until smooth.
- When potatoes are tender, remove from oven, slice in half, and remove centers of potatoes.
- Mash and add maple syrup mixture.
- Taste for seasoning and transfer to a warm serving bowl.