1 hr 15 mins
I don't care for the sweet potatoes topped with marshmallows, but a good friend fixed these for Thanksgiving dinner last year and I loved them! This is a recipe from Bobby Flay.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put oven rack in middle position and preheat to 375°.
- 2Bake potatoes until soft, 35 - 40 minutes for medium potatoes, 1 hour for large.
- 3Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; whisk until smooth.
- 4When potatoes are tender, remove from oven, slice in half, and remove centers of potatoes.
- 5Mash and add maple syrup mixture.
- 6Taste for seasoning and transfer to a warm serving bowl.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Sweet Potatoes With Maple Syrup and Chipotles
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.6
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 132.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: