Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Rachael Ray's Get Togethers. These have a secret ingredient!
Make and share this Mashed Sweet Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Boil potatoes until tender. Drain.
- Return the pot (but not the potatoes) to the stovetop over medium heat. Add butter and banana to the pot.
- Cook for 5 minutes and add the juice of the orange to the pot; reserve the zest.
- Allow the juice to cook out, 1 minute.
- Add potatoes to the pot and the broth and sugar.
- Mash potatoes, banana, broth and sugar together until well combined. Season with nutmeg, salt, pepper and orange zest.