Rachael Ray's Get Togethers. These have a secret ingredient!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes until tender. Drain.
- 2Return the pot (but not the potatoes) to the stovetop over medium heat. Add butter and banana to the pot.
- 3Cook for 5 minutes and add the juice of the orange to the pot; reserve the zest.
- 4Allow the juice to cook out, 1 minute.
- 5Add potatoes to the pot and the broth and sugar.
- 6Mash potatoes, banana, broth and sugar together until well combined. Season with nutmeg, salt, pepper and orange zest.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.5
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 471.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 42.7 g
- Protein 7.3 g