Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
No added sugar for the diet conscious.
- 4 sweet potatoes, roasted
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk, warm
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mash sweet potates with butter.
- Beat in milk, egg and cinnamon.
- Put in a buttered baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes.
These are very tasty!! I usually just 'bake' them in the microvave, split open and add butter. This makes the sweet potatoes a little creamier and the cinnamon gives it a nice flavor. Cut the recipe in half since I am the only one who likes them. Made for dinner last night with baked chicken. Made for Everyday is a Holiday Tag December 2009.