- 6 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into eighths (about 4 lb)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large pot and add enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and cook until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and return to the pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mash with a potato masher or fork.
- Season to taste with more salt if necessary.