1/1 Photo of Mashed Rutabaga With Carrots and Orange
Very nice mix of tastes. From Smart cooking by Anne Lindsay.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel rutabaga and carrots.
- 2Cut int 3/4 inch chunks.
- 3Cook separately in boiling water until tender, drain.
- 4Mash each, either with potato masher or in a food processor.
- 5Combine rutabaga carrots, sugar, orange juice, butter, nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Sprinkle with parsley, if using.
- 7Serve immediately or cover and reheat before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Rutabaga With Carrots and Orange
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.8
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 39.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g