1/1 Photo of Mashed Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Parmesan
1 hr 10 mins
This simple dish couldn't be any more delicious! Goes great with Pork or chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400*F/200*C.
- 2Scrub the sweet potatoes, wrapping individually in foil while still damp.
- 3Place directly on the oven rack and roast for about 1 hour, until they're soft to the touch. Cool slightly before removing the foil.
- 4While still warm, hold over a bowl and let the skins slide off, letting the flesh drop into the bowl. Discard the skin and mash the flesh along with the olive oil and cheese, seasoning to taste with the salt and pepper.
- 5Pile the fluffy mass into a hot serving bowl and garnish with a sprinkling of Parmesan Cheese.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.7
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 316.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 8.3 g