- 2 lbs new potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan, cover the potatoes with salted water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook until tender when pierced with tip of pairing knife, about 25 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, bring milk to a simmer. Mash the potatoes with the butter, horseradish, hot milk and salt. (If too thin, cook over medium, stirring until thickened.).