Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Just delicious and so simple! We love these with a really good slow-cooked roast!
- 2 lbs new potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In saucepan, cover the potatoes with salted water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook until tender when pierced with tip of pairing knife, about 25 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, bring milk to a simmer. Mash the potatoes with the butter, horseradish, hot milk and salt. (If too thin, cook over medium, stirring until thickened.).
Great recipe! I love horseradish in potatoes. I made it exactly as written; just added some black pepper. I'll make this again. Thanx jovigirl!
Totally delicious way to serve Mashed Potatoes. Did exactly as outlined in your recipe and we loved them. Thanks for sharing.