Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy, fast and tasteful!
Make and share this Mashed Poupatoes and Tuna Cake With Honey Mustard Dipping recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) tuna, can
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- 1 pinch fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- honey mustard, for dipping
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- some salt and pepper
- Mix everything together except the oil.
- Cook on medium heat in 1/3 cup portion half an inch thick, for 4 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Made these for supper last night. They were decently tasty. The sauce was lovely. However, I found that I had to keep adding oil to the pan, and as we are trying to watch our fats, I probably won't make them again. I substituted corn for celery, since hubby is not a celery fan. They had a nice "fried potato" flavour!