Recipe by WJKing
These potatoes are turned extra-special with the addition of green onions, cream cheese and sour cream! ENJOY!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled,cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In Dutch oven, place potatoes and enough water to cover.
- Cook over medium heat until fork tender (25-35 minutes); drain.
- In large mixer bowl, combine potatoes and all remaining ingredients.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until potatoes are smooth and creamy (3-4 minutes).