Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
These potatoes are turned extra-special with the addition of green onions, cream cheese and sour cream! ENJOY!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled,cut into 2 inch chunks
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- In Dutch oven, place potatoes and enough water to cover.
- Cook over medium heat until fork tender (25-35 minutes); drain.
- In large mixer bowl, combine potatoes and all remaining ingredients.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until potatoes are smooth and creamy (3-4 minutes).
Loved these! Rich and creamy and loved the addition of green onions for a little crunch. Thanks WJKing for a nice keeper. Made for Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.
These were really nice potatoes even using low fat cream cheese and sour cream. No need to put them in the mixer, they were creamy and smooth with just a masher. Thanks.