1/2 Photos of Mashed Potatoes With Roasted Garlic and Caramelized Onions
You put onions, garlic and potatoes together and how can you go wrong? The caramelized onions and garlic are so sweet and buttery goes great with the potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2-3/4 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons caramelized onion (Caramelized Onions or Caramelized Sherried Onions)
- 4 -6 mashed roasted garlic cloves (Roasted Garlic & Pearl Onions With Herbs)
- 1 teaspoon caramelized onion, garnish
- 1Cover and cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 to 20 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender.
- 2Drain potatoes.
- 3Mash potatoes in a large mixing bowl until no lumps remain. Better yet rice them.
- 4Add butter and milk, salt, and pepper mashing in to blend together.
- 5Mix in onions and garlic.
- 6Garnish with onions.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potatoes With Roasted Garlic and Caramelized Onions
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.6
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 493.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: