Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Cooking Light-would be good with any grilled meat. Add some smoked paprika or chipotle powder for a variation.
- 44.37 ml fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml shallots, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml butter, softened
- 19.71 ml fresh lime juice
- 7.39 ml cumin seeds, toasted
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 1133.98 g yukon gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 177.44 ml low-fat buttermilk
- 3.69 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Combine 1st 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Mash with a fork until blended. Cover and refrigerate.
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 20 min or til tender. Drain. Return potatoes to pan. Add buttermilk, and salt and pepper. Beat with a mixer on medium until smooth. Reheat on stove if needed. Serve with butter mixture.