1/3 Photos of Mashed Potatoes With Cream Cheese
1 hr 15 mins
Chef Dee's Note:
I was surprised I couldn't find this recipe here. It is the only mashed potato recipe I use for the holidays,as it is even better made a day ahead. Not only is it delicious, but it's one less pot to wash when you want to enjoy your company. This also makes a nice potluck dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut the potatoes into large cubes and boil in salted water until tender.
- 2Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese, then stir in the sour cream, milk and spices.
- 3Drain and mash the potatoes in the pot, then stir in the cream cheese mixture.
- 4Spoon into a casserole dish or a 9x13 pan.
- 5You may cover it and refrigerate for 24 hours, or proceed to baking right away.
- 6Bake covered with foil at 350 for 45 min's.
- 7Increase the time if the dish has been chilled.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potatoes With Cream Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.8
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.6 mg
- Sodium 91.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g