1/16 Photos of Mashed Potatoes With Corn & Cheese
Sounds delicious and a different way to serve potatoes and a veggie in one! Adjusted from a Simple & Delicious recipe created by their test kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cubed peeled potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 -6 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed & warmed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 1 1/2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup pre- cooked bacon, crumbled (optional)
- 1Place potatoes in water in a microwave safe dish.
- 2Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12-14 minutes or until tender - then drain.
- 3Place potatoes in a mixing bowl.
- 4Mash with milk (use what is necessary to make them to your likeness regarding creaminess), butter, salt and pepper.
- 5Stir in corn and cheese.
- 6Sprinkle prepared dish with bacon (if desired).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potatoes With Corn & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.4
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.3 mg
- Sodium 434.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 11.1 g