Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Mashed potatoes with vegetables; I made up the combination of ingredients like I do with so many of my dishes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Place and mix Simply Mashed Potatoes in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- 4Finely chop the onion, add to the potatoes and mix.
- 5Finely chop the red bell pepper, add to the potatoes and mix.
- 6Add the sour cream in with the potatoes, onion and red bell pepper and mix.
- 7Cut broccoli in small pieces and sauté in 2 tablespoons of butter till slightly soft - about 4 minutes.
- 8Add broccoli to mashed potato mixture and mix all ingredients thoroughly and place in sprayed baking dish.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potatoes Vegfest #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.6
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 63.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes