Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Mashed potatoes with vegetables; I made up the combination of ingredients like I do with so many of my dishes.
- Spray a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place and mix Simply Mashed Potatoes in a large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Finely chop the onion, add to the potatoes and mix.
- Finely chop the red bell pepper, add to the potatoes and mix.
- Add the sour cream in with the potatoes, onion and red bell pepper and mix.
- Cut broccoli in small pieces and sauté in 2 tablespoons of butter till slightly soft - about 4 minutes.
- Add broccoli to mashed potato mixture and mix all ingredients thoroughly and place in sprayed baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.