- 3 lbs potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce (Pesto or your favorite store bought)
- basil, garnish
- pine nuts, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover and cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 15 to 20 minutes, until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes.
- Mash potatoes in a large mixing bowl until no lumps remain.
- Add butter and milk, salt, and pepper mashing in to blend together.
- Fold in pesto very lightly just to streak the potatoes.
- Garnish with pine nut and basil.