Recipe by DaddyO'
A delicious twist on mashed potatoes to go with Mexican fare.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made these & took 'em to a last-minute potluck that several neighbors organized & it was very well received! Easy to make & a wonderful, unusual potato dish to display! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current round of Pick A Chef]
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) box instant roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups French-fried onions
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Make potatoes as indicated on box.
- Stir in french fried onions.
- Spread mixture in ungreased two quart baking dish. Top with cheese. Spread with salsa and top with remaining onions.
- Bake 3-5 minutes or until onions are golden.