Recipe by Marie
Fabulous garlic, rosemary and parmesan flavored mashed potatoes with an added bonus of finely chopped prosciutto. Great combination of flavors!
- 3 lbs potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 ounces thin sliced prosciutto, chopped fine
- 3⁄4 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes and garlic together until done.
- Drain and return to same pan.
- Melt butter and add chopped prosciutto and minced rosemary and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add this mixture and milk to potatoes and garlic and mash.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese and season with black pepper to taste.
- Transfer potatoes to serving bowl and top with additional 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.