Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
One of our family's favourites
- 8 potatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- salt, pepper and paprika to taste
- Boil and mash potatoes.
- Heat the salad oil, add the garlic& fry until golden brown.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Add to the potatoes.
- Mash until creamy and fluffy.
- Serve without delay.
Great recipe! The garlic smells sooooooo good as it is being cooked. My fiancee loves this dish, says it reminds him of his mother's cooking.