Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a fairly big recipe but I use the leftovers for hashbrowns or for dinner the next day if I have any.
- Rinse potatoes with water.
- Put potatoes into a big pot.
- Fill the pot with water enough to cover the potatoes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain water from the potatoes when done.
- Add margarine, salt and milk.
- Mash potatoes with a potato masher or mix with a hand beater.