1/1 Photo of Mashed Potato Virgin!
Rollin in the Dough!'s Note:
I can't remember where I found this recipe but it's a keeper. Very basic, I had never made mashed potatoes from scratch before and was asked to bring them to Thanksgiving dinner a few years ago. I was nervous so I made sure to use a great and easy recipe. They turned out perfect, nobody knew I was a mashed potato virgin!!! This recipe serves 4, but I had to serve 16 so here are the large measurements- 24 potatoes, 1 c butter, about 2 c milk
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and quarter potatoes.
- 2Cook covered with enough salted water (sometimes I use chicken broth) to just cover potatoes for 20-25 or until soft.
- 4Beat on low with electric mixer.
- 5Add butter, salt & pepper to taste.
- 6Beat in enough milk until light & fluffy.
- 7Serve with favorite gravy or topping.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potato Virgin!
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.3
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 115.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 7.5 g