Recipe by hippiechickinsing
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This soup is quick and easy, yet so satisfying.
- 1 (24 ounce) container Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 2 cups chicken broth or 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup milk
- grated cheddar cheese, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, heat the mashed potatoes and broth until the potatoes melt into a smooth consistency, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Add milk and combine thoroughly. If the soup is too thick, add more milk or broth.
- Stir in butter.
- Pour into bowl and top with grated cheese as desired.