The combination of the two potatoes and the awesome dressing makes this unique salad so full of flavor. For more flavor and texture, you can also make this recipe with the skins on the potatoes. Try this for your next cookout. You won't be disappointed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel potatoes and cut into chunks.
- 2Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- 3Cook over medium heat until potatoes are tender.
- 4Drain and place cooked potatoes in a large bowl.
- 5Mash potatoes with butter and salt and pepper to taste.
- 6I like to leave them a little chunky.
- 7Stir in the celery, onion and pickles.
- 8Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard and sour cream, and stir into mashed potatoes, mixing well.
- 9Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.1
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 392.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 6.8 g