1/4 Photos of Mashed Potato Puffs
This recipe is very easy to make and looks impressive on a plate - but the best part is the flavour - it is outstnding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1boil potatoes until fork tender. Drain and return to the heat for approximately 2 minutes stirring - to eliminate any leftover water.
- 2Mash the potatoes and let cool.
- 3in a separate bowl - beat (with a hand mixer) together eggs, butter, cottage cheese, salt and pepper until fluffy.
- 4Add the cooled potatoes, onions and garlic and mix together with your electric mixer.
- 5heavily spray a mufin tin with pam or other spray.
- 6spoon the mixture into the tins approximately 3/4 full.
- 7Bake at 450 for approximately 25 minutes (ovens vary). The potatoes wil lpuff up and get a little brown on top.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potato Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (950 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 86.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g