Recipe by SEvans
This recipe is very easy to make and looks impressive on a plate - but the best part is the flavour - it is outstnding.
Top Review by Chef Luny
This is sooo delicious! I added in some bacon bits and served with my stuffed chicken and WOW it was so tasty. I will be making this alot in the future! Thank you for posting this!! A winner!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- boil potatoes until fork tender. Drain and return to the heat for approximately 2 minutes stirring - to eliminate any leftover water.
- Mash the potatoes and let cool.
- in a separate bowl - beat (with a hand mixer) together eggs, butter, cottage cheese, salt and pepper until fluffy.
- Add the cooled potatoes, onions and garlic and mix together with your electric mixer.
- heavily spray a mufin tin with pam or other spray.
- spoon the mixture into the tins approximately 3/4 full.
- Bake at 450 for approximately 25 minutes (ovens vary). The potatoes wil lpuff up and get a little brown on top.