Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a Norwegian recipe for the mashed potato lover in your house!
- 3 cups potatoes, riced or mashed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons shortening, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Gradually add the flour.
- Shape into 1-1/2 inch balls.
- Roll out on floured surface until 1/8 of an inch thick.
- Grill on moderately hot griddle until it bubbles and then flip over.
- Butter one side, sprinkle sugar on them and then rolled them up and eat them.