1/5 Photos of Mashed Potato Muffins
1 hr 10 mins
O.K...everyone knows about my obsessions for muffins. This may be going a bit overboard, but hey it's muffin shaped. (I have changed the wording on the egg amount and adjusted accordingly.) Also, please note the previous reviewers difficulties in removing the muffins from the baking cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and cover and cook for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- 4Drain and place potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- 5Add the milk, butter and salt.
- 6Mash until light and fluffy.
- 7Fold in the sour cream, ricotta cheese, egg and onions.
- 8GENEROUSLY coat six muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- 9Fill with potato mixture and smooth tops.
- 10Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- 11Cool for 5 minutes.
- 12Carefully run a knife around the edge of each muffin cup and invert onto a baking sheet or serving platter.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potato Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 50.4 mg
- Sodium 154.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g