Prep 2 mins
Cook 35 mins
A very simple recipe for those with little teeth.
- 1 -2 cup betty crocker instant potato flakes
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef or 1⁄2 lb lamb or 1⁄2 lb lean pork or 1⁄2 lb lean veal
- 6 -7 slices swiss cheese or 6 -7 slices cheddar cheese or 6 -7 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh herbs of choice, that lie around the kitchen or 1⁄2 tablespoon spices
- Brown meat then drain, being sure to leave enough fat to cook the other ingredients.
- Add mashed potatoes, cheese and herbs/spices.
- Heat in skillet used to brown meat.
Easy and tasty recipe. We used fresh garlic and parlsey along with some salt and pepper to season. The cheese we used was a mexican mixture. Made for PAC '08.