This is cheap, tasty and fairly quick. Good for having with bangers (uk word for sausages)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The most important part is to cook the potatoes really well, lumpy mash is horrid!
- 2Peel, cut into small pieces (cooks quicker and more evenly) and transfer to a bowl when cooked.
- 3Boil the carrots until they are a little over boiled (mushy) in little chunks while hot sprinkle over the pepper.
- 4add the butter.
- 5add a little of the milk.
- 6start to blend with the electric device.
- 7add more milk gradullly.
- 8turn into a really smooth paste (okay not too smooth!).
- 9Add the carotts and blend well.
- 10finally, spoon in the horseradish at the end but never add the horserdish to the blender.
- 11Spoon it in very gently and not too much mixing.
- 12The less combined it is the tastier it will be (trust me).
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potato - Extra Tasty and so Easy
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.3
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 179.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.6 g