- 3⁄4 cup mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, mix potato, salt and vanilla.
- Gradually mix in sugar.
- Refrigerate mixture until cold.
- Shape 1/2 tablespoon of mixture into an egg shape with hands.
- Heat chocolate and oil over double boiler until chocolate melts.
- Dip eggs into chocolate.
- Set aside on wax paper in refrigerator to harden.