1/2 Photos of Mashed Potato Croquettes
Very nice alternate potato side dish! I got this recipe from the Mount Joy Mennonite Church cookbook. Mount Joy is in Lancaster County, PA. Prep and cook times are approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir Parmesan cheese into mashed potatoes.
- 2Add cream cheese, butter, onion soup mix and pepper; mix well.
- 3Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of milk, if mixture is dry.
- 4Shape mixture into 10 to 12 balls.
- 5Dip into the 2 beaten eggs; roll into the corn flakes.
- 6Place on greased baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 400°F for 10 to 15 minutes or till hot and crisp.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potato Croquettes
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.3
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.9 mg
- Sodium 555.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 8.3 g