Very nice alternate potato side dish! I got this recipe from the Mount Joy Mennonite Church cookbook. Mount Joy is in Lancaster County, PA. Prep and cook times are approximate.
- Stir Parmesan cheese into mashed potatoes.
- Add cream cheese, butter, onion soup mix and pepper; mix well.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of milk, if mixture is dry.
- Shape mixture into 10 to 12 balls.
- Dip into the 2 beaten eggs; roll into the corn flakes.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 to 15 minutes or till hot and crisp.