1/5 Photos of Mashed Potato Casserole
This is an excellant recipe that can be made the day before serving and reheated without any change in taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together the cream cheese, garlic salt, pepper and sour cream.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Peel and cut potatoes into chunks and boil till soft.
- 4Mash (or with electric mixer) the potaotes till they are in fine lumps.
- 5Add the cream cheese mixture and beat till fluffy and smooth.
- 6Spoon into well buttered 2-quart casserole.
- 7Dot with paprika.
- 8Bake covered in a 400 degree oven for 25 minutes (if made the day before and refrigerated, cook for 50 minutes).
- 9Uncover and bake 10 additional minutes to a golden brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.0
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 102.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 4.9 g