Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes...if there is such a thing at your house! Extra good if you made garlic mashed potatoes!
- 4 cups mashed potatoes (or so)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped spinach, cooked in microwave 4 to 5 minutes
- 1⁄2 cup cheese
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Bake at 400* for 20 minutes.
On a whim I added a little Worchestershire sauce and herb and butter seasoning from some boxed rice that I had in the cupboard! It really came out delicious! I'm going to make this recipe on a regular basis!
Catwoman=^..^= & Mija (my furbaby)
So yum - it did not get as far as the oven it was eaten straight from the pot !!! I used low fat natural yoghurt as I had it on hand with a great result so thanks for posting .