Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. It is suitable for any holiday meal with meat, chicken or fish. I have been preparing it for so many years, I do not remember its origin.
- 5 lbs Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes or 5 (24 ounce) bags Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half cream (warm in small pot)
- 12 ounces swiss cheese
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese with chives
- Preheat oven to 350. ** After potatoes have been boiled, place in pot. Cut up swiss cheese in small pieces before adding to pot. Then add the rest of the ingredients & whip with a hand blender. Crock pot method: Place everything in pot and place on Lo or Hi depending on your meal time. Oven method: Place in two casserole dishes in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- **Warm milk & butter should be room temperature to make easier blend.