Cheesy cheesiest mashed potatoes. Cheese, cheese, and more cheese. And it's simple!
Make and share this Mashed Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Peel, chop, and boil (about 20-25 minutes) the potatoes. Drain.
- Mix (preferably with a hand mixer) with cream cheese, sour cream, and seasonings.
- Mix in two handfuls of shredded cheese.
- Pour into a greased pan and top with more shredded cheese.
- Cook at 350F until heated (about 30 minutes).
What a wonderful dish! It is so creamy, delicious and comforting with a very nice potato and cheese flavour. YUM!
I made half the recipe using low-fat ingredients and it turned out great! THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this keeper with us!
Made and reviewed for I Recommend Tag Game April 2012.
Made this using light cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, and left out the salt. Enjoyed this with dinner, mine was done after 50 minutes. Might of been my oven though. Made for 2011 pick a chef.