Simple easy, do ahead casserole. Not bad on the pocket book either.If you like a little more zing to it add 1 teaspoon of your favorite hot sauce or 1 tsp chili flakes I took some shortcuts today when I made this casserole - I used precooked hamburger, a can of French cut beans, leftover celeric Mashed potatoes & bottled chopped garlic. It was In the oven in 5 minutes. It definitely needs some chili flakes or other spicy condiment
- Spray a casserole dish with oil and heat oven to 350°F.
- Fry the hamburger, onions & garlic until the meat is just cooked.
- Put the hamburger in the bottom of the casserole.
- Top with the steamed french green beans.
- Next the mashed potatoes.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover top with cheese and bake a further 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and browned.