1/2 Photos of Mashed Potato Casserole
Simple easy, do ahead casserole. Not bad on the pocket book either.If you like a little more zing to it add 1 teaspoon of your favorite hot sauce or 1 tsp chili flakes I took some shortcuts today when I made this casserole - I used precooked hamburger, a can of French cut beans, leftover celeric Mashed potatoes & bottled chopped garlic. It was In the oven in 5 minutes. It definitely needs some chili flakes or other spicy condiment
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a casserole dish with oil and heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Fry the hamburger, onions & garlic until the meat is just cooked.
- 3Put the hamburger in the bottom of the casserole.
- 4Top with the steamed french green beans.
- 5Next the mashed potatoes.
- 6Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Remove cover top with cheese and bake a further 10 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 792.4
- Calories from Fat 373
- Total Fat 41.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 165.4 mg
- Sodium 625.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 51.7 g