Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Nice and creamy. I use low-fat products, but use the regular if you like. If I'm using red potatoes, I don't bother to peel them.
- 4 lbs potatoes, cut into chunks, peel if desired
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 2-qt. casserole; set aside.
- Boil the potatoes until tender and mashable.
- Drain potatoes and return to pot.
- Mash potatoes with the butter, cream cheese, sour cream, milk, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mash to desired smoothness.
- Stir in the chopped scallions and beaten eggs. Mix well.
- Pour into the casserole.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
Excellent recipe! My family loved this and finished it all. We aren't really potato lovers, so it has to be really good to get eaten up. I made it exactly as directed. Thanks for sharing - I will be making this again and again.