1/1 Photo of Mashed Potato Casserole
Amber Matlock's Note:
I'm terrible at making plain mashed potatoes. When I found this recipe, I was so happy to be able to make yummy potatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and boil potatoes. Drain and beat well.
- 2Add salt, pepper, and cream cheese.
- 3Blend in eggs, flour, parsley, and chives or onion.
- 4Put into a well buttered casserole dish. Spread slightly crunched French fried onion on top.
- 5Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes until puffy and golden.
- 6This casserole can be prepared in the morning and refrigerated until baking time. If you do it this way, be sure to allow more baking time.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.3
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 107.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: