I'm terrible at making plain mashed potatoes. When I found this recipe, I was so happy to be able to make yummy potatoes!
- Peel and boil potatoes. Drain and beat well.
- Add salt, pepper, and cream cheese.
- Blend in eggs, flour, parsley, and chives or onion.
- Put into a well buttered casserole dish. Spread slightly crunched French fried onion on top.
- Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes until puffy and golden.
- This casserole can be prepared in the morning and refrigerated until baking time. If you do it this way, be sure to allow more baking time.