- 3 lbs potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water until tender. Drain and put the potatoes in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, onion, garlic salt, and salt; beat until blended.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt baking dish. Drizzle with the butter, sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, or until heated through.