1/1 Photo of Mashed Potato Biscuits
Moist delicious biscuits made with leftover mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl mix with a fork the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 2With a pastry blender cut in shortening and mashed potatoes until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3Stir in milk until mixture is moistened.
- 4Turn dough out on floured board and knead 6 to 8 times.
- 5Roll out to about 1/2 inch thick and cut with biscuit cutter.
- 6Place on baking sheet 1 1/2 inches apart.
- 7Bake at 450 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Serve warm with fresh butter or honey.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Potato Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 254.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g