Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe comes from TOH.
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons 2% low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1⁄8 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 3⁄4 cup frozen artichoke heart, thawed and chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a.
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- Mash potatoes with the sour cream, milk, mayonnaise, butter and.
- seasonings. Stir in artichokes and onion.
- Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle.
- with bacon and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20.
- minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.