Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
We recently had this at a local restuarant. It was so delicious I had to try and replicate it. Two ingredients.....how hard could it be? Right? Well, it wasn't hard at all.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 1⁄2 cups 'shredded' parmesan cheese (not the grated stuff in a jar)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Break florets apart and boil till soft.
- Drain, then mash.
- Add cheese, to taste, but I found that the measurement I've listed works well.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Mix together well until cheese is melted.