Recipe by harrybrenda_7501347
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Individual ramekins filled with home-style meatloaf with mashed potatoes, sweet corn and your favorite cheese just right for a busy weeknight. Easy and satisfying this recipe will please your picky family. Five ingredients and done in less then an hour. One bite is all it takes to become a favorite go to recipe that is easy to remember.
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can Hunt's Dinner Starters Seasoned Tomato Sauce for Meatloaf
- 9 ounces sweet corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In medium sauté pan brown ground beef on medium heat. Drain.
- Add can of meatloaf starter with two tablespoons sugar and heat for five minutes.
- Prepare: Simply Potatoes as directed on package adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare: corn as directed on package and drain if needed.
- Using 6 4 1/2 inch ramekins or 9x12-baking dish.
- Spray with non-stick spray.
- Divide meatloaf mix evenly in each ramekin. Next add ½ cup mashed potatoes followed by ¼ cup corn. Place all ramekins on foil lined cookie sheet and bake 25 minutes. Add ¼ cup cheese to each and bake another 10 minutes or until cheese melts.