1/1 Photo of Mashed over Meatloaf #SP5
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Individual ramekins filled with home-style meatloaf with mashed potatoes, sweet corn and your favorite cheese just right for a busy weeknight. Easy and satisfying this recipe will please your picky family. Five ingredients and done in less then an hour. One bite is all it takes to become a favorite go to recipe that is easy to remember.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In medium sauté pan brown ground beef on medium heat. Drain.
- 3Add can of meatloaf starter with two tablespoons sugar and heat for five minutes.
- 4Prepare: Simply Potatoes as directed on package adding salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Prepare: corn as directed on package and drain if needed.
- 6Using 6 4 1/2 inch ramekins or 9x12-baking dish.
- 7Spray with non-stick spray.
- 8Divide meatloaf mix evenly in each ramekin. Next add ½ cup mashed potatoes followed by ¼ cup corn. Place all ramekins on foil lined cookie sheet and bake 25 minutes. Add ¼ cup cheese to each and bake another 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed over Meatloaf #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.6
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 69.4 mg
- Sodium 329.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
Hunt's Dinner Starters Seasoned Tomato Sauce for Meatloaf