Recipe by Oliver & Fischer's Mommy
This is a simple and yummy vegeterian recipe. It is delicious on top of crackers, in a pita with lettuce, or straight from the bowl. It makes a nice and healthy lunch or snack. You can make this recipe vegan by using vegan mayo instead of regular. Adjust the amount of lemon, mayo, and, mustard to your taste.
- 15 ounces chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 -2 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash the chick peas with a fork so that you achieve a chunky consistency. (It will look kind of like tuna fish).
- Mix the mashed chick peas with the mayo, mustard, paprika, lemon juice, and salt and pepper.
- Eat at room temperature or chill in the refrigerator.