1/1 Photo of Mashed Cauliflower With Cream Cheese
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the cauliflower and break into florets.
- 2Boil the florets in salted water until tender. Drain well.
- 3In the food processor put the butter, cream cheese, milk and black pepper. Put the hot cauliflower on top. Puree.
- 4Check to see if you need more milk.
- 5Check for salt.
- 6Put the mixture into a serving bowl. The cauliflower will look just like mashed potatoes.
- 7You can garnish this with fresh chives if desired to add some color.
- 8Variations: Add a little Parmesan cheese with the cream cheese.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Cauliflower With Cream Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.1
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 190.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g