Recipe by msmia
There are many Mock mashed potato recipes here: using sour cream, mayonaise, cream cheese, etc... My favorite way to prepare it uses goat cheese, it gives it a tangy flavor that is special. Hope you enjoy my favorite low fat/low calorie comfort food!
Top Review by Chef-Boy-I-Be Illinois
Delicious! What I like best about this recipe as opposed to the many others on 'Zaar is that it's only 3 ingredients (fast and very easy to make) and doesn't use a lot of butter, cream and cheese. We are fortunate to have a local cheese producer http://www.prairiefruits.com/ that makes award winning chevre. Served this with Recipe #262248 Thanks for sharing!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 ounces chevre cheese (soft, low fat goat cheese)
- 1 tablespoon Molly McButter
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cauliflower (including stems) into chunks. Microwave in a covered dish for 8 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl of food processor and blend to desired consistency (don't forget to scrape down the sides).
- Sit down to a big bowl of warm, creamy, delicious comfort food that won't ruin your healthy diet!