1/3 Photos of Mashed Cauliflower Comfort Food
There are many Mock mashed potato recipes here: using sour cream, mayonaise, cream cheese, etc... My favorite way to prepare it uses goat cheese, it gives it a tangy flavor that is special. Hope you enjoy my favorite low fat/low calorie comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 ounces chevre cheese (soft, low fat goat cheese)
- 1 tablespoon Molly McButter
- salt & pepper
- 1Cut cauliflower (including stems) into chunks. Microwave in a covered dish for 8 minutes.
- 2Combine all ingredients in bowl of food processor and blend to desired consistency (don't forget to scrape down the sides).
- 3Sit down to a big bowl of warm, creamy, delicious comfort food that won't ruin your healthy diet!
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mashed Cauliflower Comfort Food
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.0
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 232.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: