There are many Mock mashed potato recipes here: using sour cream, mayonaise, cream cheese, etc... My favorite way to prepare it uses goat cheese, it gives it a tangy flavor that is special. Hope you enjoy my favorite low fat/low calorie comfort food!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 ounces chevre cheese (soft, low fat goat cheese)
- 1 tablespoon Molly McButter
- salt & pepper
- Cut cauliflower (including stems) into chunks. Microwave in a covered dish for 8 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl of food processor and blend to desired consistency (don't forget to scrape down the sides).
- Sit down to a big bowl of warm, creamy, delicious comfort food that won't ruin your healthy diet!